The Martins building in Liverpool is a Grade II* listed structure designed by Herbert Rowse and opened in 1932 and is described as being "among the very best interwar classical buildings in the country". The Martins building was also the previous location of the Liverpool head office for Martins Bank until it's demise in 1969 when Barclays Bank acquired the company.
We carried out a complete refreshments of all windows, winding mechanisms, handles and all other furniture. We also fully draft proofed all windows with our bespoke systems developed over decades of knowledge and expertise. Following these works a service and maintenance contract was signed over 10 years to ensure all window systems remained in the upmost condition.